Unofficial Transcript

Unofficial transcripts are available for current students through BannerWeb. If you haven't attended within the past 2 semesters, you will need to email Student Records at with your full name, approximate years of attendance, and date of birth to request access to your BannerWeb.

To print an unofficial transcript:

  1. Go to Smartweb
  2. Select BannerWeb and login
  3. Click on Student Services and Financial Aid
  4. Click on Student Records
  5. Select Academic Transcript
  6. Click Submit


Transcripts from other Institutions:

The Registrar's Office does not provide you with copies of transcripts from other institutions. You will need to contact all institutions that you have attended if you need those transcripts.