Augusta Tech Students
Students needing enrollment verification for the current term have two options: request the Enrollment Certificate from National Student Clearinghouse using the steps below or fill out a certification request form.
Enrollment Certification - National Student Clearinghouse
- Go to SmartWeb.
- Select BannerWeb.
- Log in with your student email (i.e. - userID@smartweb.augustatech.edu) and password.
- Select Student Services and Financial Aid.
- Select National Student Clearinghouse.
- Log in with our student user ID and password.
- Select either the current term or all terms based on your need.
- Click the obtain an enrollment certification link in the first bullet point to download the enrollment certificate.
Note: If you get an error when clicking the obtain and enrollment certification link, you will need to submit the certification request form to Student Records.
Students needing degree verification or enrollment verification for prior terms should request an official transcript.
Third Party Agencies
Augusta Technical College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide enrollment and degree verifications for credit students. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:
www.degreeverify.org or www.studentclearinghouse.org
National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Telephone: (703) 742-4200
Fax: (703) 742-7792
Letter of Non-Enrollment or Withdrawal
- Never Attended
- Complete a certification request form
- Withdrawal Letter
Enrollment Verifications for current students will not be available until after No Shows have been reported, which is usually the third week of the semester.